1. I really like this picture. Why? I have no idea, I just really loved how it looked when my roommate was cutting up some strawberries for her cereal. She had this healthy and nutritious breakfast and I had a homemade porkroll, egg, and cheese. Yep, excellent life choices.
2. I’m so proud of myself after my first week of triathlon training! This was my schedule for the week, but I actually decided to push myself more because I have that personality where I have to be better than what everyone tells me to do.
3. So I ended up biking for 18 miles, running for 3.5 miles, and swimming 250 meters. Such an accomplishment! And I didn’t die, which is even more of an accomplishment!
4. If you didn’t read my Homemade Hot Chocolate post, it has been beyond freezing in New Jersey this past week. As in, I have to sit under a blanket whenever I’m in my apartment. Which is nice and all, but that’s just a bit TOO cold for me.
5. And on the coldest day this week, on the only day I actually have a lecture, my professor didn’t even show up. I had to walk through the tundra for nothing. Total buzzkill, man.
6. I found this recipe yesterday and I cannot sop thinking about making them. It will definitely have to be sometime this week. Everyone always eats bacon on the side of pancakes, but why didn’t I ever think to put them INSIDE of pancakes. Genius I tell you, genius.
7. Besides that nothing really happened this week. I’m still confused how the first week of school is gone already. I swear, this semester is LITERALLY going to fly by.